First, a heads up: If you’re looking for just a job, a way to pay the bills, keep looking. At Crow River Dental, we hire people who are not only passionate about what they do, but they care about who they work with — fellow employees and patients alike. We love caring for our patients and we have fun doing it. It’s high-quality dental care with a personalized twist. Learn more about Crow River Dental and our talented staff. If you think you’d be a good fit, we encourage you to send your resume. Our practice is growing quickly. When positions become available, we will post them below.
Our Vision:Our ultimate goal
Empower our community to be more happy, confident, and forward-thinking through our one-of-a-kind culture of customer service and unmatched dental care.
How we will achieve our ultimate goal
Purposefully placing the needs and dreams our patients and our fellow-teammates first.
How we will care for our patients and our fellow teammates, every day
We sincerely listen with the goal of understanding one another. Our patients, our coworkers, listening to the cares, concerns, hurts and celebrations that make each of our lives unique and special.
Treating each other as we ourselves would like to be treated. To be one step ahead, proactive, and ready to serve. Always.
Laugh, smile, celebrate. Rally together. This is work, but it should never feel like work.
We are searching for a full-time Licensed Dental Hygienist. If you have a friendly, fun personality, and a passion for providing patients with the best dental care, we’d love to meet you.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Paid Time Off: Starting with 12 days per year.
- Paid Holidays: Enjoy New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas with your family!
- 401K Matching and Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance: New employees may enroll after 90 days of employment. Crow River Dental will pay 50% of your (employee only) premium!
- Continuing Education: Employees receive one elective continuing education class per year, with tuition paid.
- And, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention one of the best benefits of all: We have awesome holiday parties! 😀
With 12 employees, and 9 years of serving patients in Delano and the surrounding communities, we are thrilled that our practice is thriving. We believe it’s a testament to the unmatched care we provide our patients.
At Crow River Dental, we hire people who are not only passionate about what they do, but they care about who they work with — fellow employees and patients alike. We love caring for our patients and we have fun doing it.